Saturday, September 02, 2006

Staying Fit

Working whole day in sophisticated environment......continuously staring at comp. screen,sipping several cups of tea/coffee,working late in the evenings,hectic schedule......all this brings fatigue at the end of day.....
Facing similar situation a friend & colleague of mine yesterday was in search of some club where he can take up some sports like Lawn-Tennis/Sqash/Swimming after office hours........We visited 3 clubs across noida.....To join one of them you need to be a resident of that sector and to join the other two you need to be sibling's of a defense personnel......Alas! this chap doesn't belongs to any of these categories.
Well,what I'll suggest is that go for jogging in morning......I bet this would be more or less equal then joining any particular sport's if you are doing so just to make yourself fit.
I myself thinking for quite sometime on going for jog .........but the million dollar question is who is going to woke up early in the morning.....*sigh*...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidya said...

Hmm..It happens like that in the USA too. The only difference is that I have to pay a little extra to join the recreation centers that are not in my zip code !

Vidya

P.S Thank you for dropping by my blog !!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home